Mr President, S. Africa is not the only country giving free housing to the poor - See more at: http://africacheck.org/reports/mr-president-s-africa-is-not-the-only-country-giving-free-housing-to-the-poor/#sthash.oZCwpChnMr President, South Africa is not the only country giving free housing to the poor, Africa Check (6 November 2014).
- Podcast of interview with Bhavna Ramji on the Marikana funding case in the Constitutional Court, SABC News (13 May 2015).
- Marikana miners and family reflect on commission experiences, Rafieka Williams, Wits Vuvuzela (11 May 2015).
- Mayor, city manager fall foul of top court, Gabi Falanga, The Star (11 May 2015).
- Young, black and angry – Little hope for millions, Finweek (8 May 2015).
- TV interview with Dara Kell and Mazwi Nzimande on the Dear Mandela screening tour, SABC Morning Live (2 May 2015).
- Radio interview with Dennis Webster on Operation Ke Molao op-ed, PowerFM (20 April 2015).
- Forced removals and evictions could create a cycle of illegal squatting in SA, Radio 702 (30 March 2015).
- Marikana report to be submitted, eNCA News (31 March 2015).
- TV interview with Teboho Mosikili on the handing over of the Marikana Commission report, eNCA News (31 March 2015).
- Podcast of an interview with SERI executive director Stuart Wilson, on evictions in South Africa, Radio 702 (30 March 2015).
- Cities are publicly accountable, appeal court rules, by Sarah Evans, Mail and Guardian (20 March 2015).
- Hundreds left homeless after Jeppestown evictions, Aurelie Kalenga, EyeWitness News (19 March 2015).
- Rough and ready justice at the magistrate’s courts by Franny Rabkin, Business Day (5 March 2015).
- Gentrification in Johannesburg isn’t good news for everyone by Kenichi Serino, Al Jazeera America (4 March 2015).
- Commission shifts focus to service-delivery issues by Kingdom Mabuza, Times Live (24 February 2015).
- Landlord caught in fees scam by Roxanne Henderson, Times Live (22 February 2015).
- Sona 2015: The walk falls short of the talk by Laura Grant, Mail and Guardian (13 February 2015).
- Sisulu drafting amendments to eviction laws by Daneel Knoetze, GroundUp (4 February 2015).
- Evictions - acting illegally can backfire, Private Property (22 January 2015).
- Saved from homelessness by Zodidi Mhlana, The New Age (19 January 2015).
- Poor people do win too by Roxanne Henderson, The Times (18 January 2015).
- Property developers lose case to evict pensioners, Saturday Star (17 January 2015).
- Court to decide on fate of elderly by Zodidi Mhlana, The New Age (16 January 2015).
For a full archive of all media articles covering SERI's work from 2010 to 2014, see here.